[Heeplist] Universal Wheels interviews [Heep related]

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 1 14:12:13 EDT 2014

Not sure if everyone's had a chance, but Ron has posted my latest interviews - Ken Hensley, Mike Starrs [ex Colosseum 2], and the latest - Lee Kerslake.
Ken's is largely about his latest album. The Mike Starrs int discusses his early days, his latest project, and his time with Colosseum 2 [with some nice recollections on Gary Moore], Lucifers Friend [having replaced John Lawton], and some funny road tales.
Lee's is largely about his latest album - The Berggren-Kerslake Band, as well as some recall on Heep and Ozzy. Plenty of great one liners from Lee!
If you get a chance to check them out, please let me know what you think.
Ron does a great job of taking care of my site, and I've got a few more interviews on the go here, most notably a lengthy one with Neal Smith [Alice Cooper].