[Heeplist] John Lawton news - album out in May

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Mar 31 01:55:25 EDT 2014

Hi Rick

This is getting funnier all the time but weirder also. There are a few
points in your mails that I don't understand so could you please
clarify a bit? First of all: Who is Wendy? I don't know anyone by that
name. What is "We Rock Chat" that you mentioned in an earlier mail, I
don't know what that is either. Seems to me you're confusing me with
someone else.

Why do you start talking about politics and passports all of a sudden?
What has that got to with this concersation? I'm not interested in
what kind of passport you have or even if you have one and I don't
think it is of interest to anyone else either.

I would like to point out that it is you who started the hostility in
this conversation and for no reason as it was just clearly just a
missunderstanding from your part. There would have been no reason to
get so upset. I have already tried to explain I had not read your mail
at the time when I posted my message but if you choose not to believe
that then there's nothing I can do about it. It was just a coincidence
that you had happened to post that a bit earlier when I got the info
from Cherry Red Records. The reason why I didn't notice your mail was
because you were just replying to someone else's original mail about
the news from Frontiers Records about the new Heep album and in that
mail mentioned also Simon Phillips and Lawton's album. If you had sent
a separate mail to the list appropriately titled or changed the
subject line then I would have noticed that and could have mentioned
it in my mail. This would be a good thing to keep in mind in the
future to change the subject line if you reply to one mail and add
some other info not related to the subject.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi