[Heeplist] me and my heart

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 16:20:17 EDT 2014

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing this. You are right getting old sucks and
especially when parts start wearing out.  I had  a TURP back in November and
then in December the Urologist took me off a medication called Rapaflo.
That may have had a nice side effect of lowering blood pressure.  But since
I had the channel dredged by the TURP and healed, I now go "Free N Easy" so
I don't need the Rapaflo.  Currently not taking meds, but was worried about
BP med side effects.  I am glad to hear you don't have any issues with the
BP meds.