[Heeplist] me and my heart

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Thu Mar 13 03:54:17 EDT 2014

Thanks for you comments my friends, means a lot to me. You are like family to me, living in all kind of corners of the world. It's not possible to meet all of you, but i plan on seeying a lot of you.

Ron, i thank you for your patience, also everyone else being part of the real thing, as you call it. Yes, so far we did a great job, proud to be part. I have to ask you to bear with me brother.
I need time to revover from this first, i'm sure you could guess that.
Luckely, it's not the project that gives us that heart attack. It's too much fun creating this without meeting up to do the recordings, very special too.

I will get this recovery behind my back soon and then give priority to making fun. And cut some in the job.

Stay healthy my friends

You know I want to contact you privately Staf but since you posted this hereand you are our drummer I won't to explain my words. During the past yearwe have been working on the next Harms Way Project CD and this has so muchinfluence from the classic Heep era I am amazed on how it has developed andwill till it's finished.You are the second member of our project to have a heart attack during thattime, our keyboardist has been dealing with his wife having a stroke inAugust, this winter has been brutal to us in the US and other places too.Plus personal issues even hit myself I won't talk about publicly or even inprivate to most. Our website is updated with current lyrics [some still to add] and all thecurrent news. www.harms-way.net. When the new video is unveiled in thenext few weeks everyone will understand this is the real thing.You are a part of the real thing.Ron> I feel lucky to be allowed to order the new Heep-cd in a while.> I am home since yesterday, recovering from a small
heart attack.> So, buying this cd will mean a little more to me than any other cd i ever> bought.> > Bring it on Heep> > Staf_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com