[Heeplist] me and my heart

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Thu Mar 13 02:18:57 EDT 2014

You know I want to contact you privately Staf but since you posted this here
and you are our drummer I won't to explain my words.  During the past year
we have been working on the next Harms Way Project CD and this has so much
influence from the classic Heep era I am amazed on how it has developed and
will till it's finished.

You are the second member of our project to have a heart attack during that
time, our keyboardist has been dealing with his wife having a stroke in
August, this winter has been brutal to us in the US and other places too.
Plus personal issues even hit myself I won't talk about publicly or even in
private to most.

Our website is updated with current lyrics [some still to add] and all the
current news.   www.harms-way.net.  When the new video is unveiled in the
next few weeks everyone will understand this is the real thing.

You are a part of the real thing.

Ron