[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Series Boxset

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 17:51:34 EST 2014

I only bought one of the bootlegs, because it was different, the Live in
Japan is where they did Demons and Wizards plus and that was special.
If you compare the setlists, the changes are so minimal on the others.  I
also have bootlegs for shows from those eras containing same setlist.  So I
sprung for the box set, and it appears someone is interested in live in
Japan, so I can recoup some there.

I would love to have a bootleg with Bernie and John, and one of Trevor's
last show, that would be special.  Or maybe a live recording of all the
tracks on the new cd.