[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Heep in Brazil 2014

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Feb 18 16:03:08 EST 2014

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Кому: Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>
Дата: Вторник, 18 февраля 2014, 20:12 +04:00
Тема: Re[2]: [Heeplist] Heep in Brazil 2014

Oh yeah, - not even having been here :))) But my mother (born 1947) told me that in the 60-s you could hear their records from almost every young man's or woman's window. Not only them of course, for we had more than decent bands and singers of our own although none of them were real rock. In the 70-s it was quite the same - except for by then you could hear (along with the Beatles) Purple, Heep, Nazareth, Zeppelin, Creedence and stuff... :) Mostly those were tape copies  - to make which people payed each other money. So, it was kind of stupid from the Soviet state to give it away to the illegal soundrecording market. :)
Cheers, Igor

--
Igor Shveytser