[Heeplist] Into The Wild

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 17 07:32:51 EST 2014

I love WTS as well, in my post originally responding to the subject line on
lurker test,  I was trying to focus on Into The Wild since it is the last.
I do really enjoy WTS their first new one in 10 years, and I enjoy ITW, my
point was overall production ITW has a harder edge, and I really liked that.

Also it will remain an important recording, I mean historical because it is
Trevor's last, like High & mighty was David's last.

I am as curious as the next person, as to whether Heep will actually follow
the results of the poll that was on Heep.com about what direction they
should go?

On 1/16/14 7:30 PM, "Shawn Mctopy" <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu> wrote:

> *'WAKE THE SLEEPER'*

When I first purchased this album I didn't know quite
> what to expect.

When the opening number, *'Wake The Sleeper'*, burst from my
> stereo's
speakers my reaction was - WOW!

Wake the sleeper indeed!!!

 David Amendolara <