[Heeplist] Into The Wild

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Jan 16 19:30:50 EST 2014

*'WAKE THE SLEEPER'*

When I first purchased this album I didn't know quite what to expect.

When the opening number, *'Wake The Sleeper'*, burst from my stereo's
speakers my reaction was - WOW!

Wake the sleeper indeed!!! *Mick* and Co. are very energetic on this tune,
and throughout the complete album.

I really love this album, as well as the *'INTO THE WILD'* album, a lot.

I'm really looking forward to what new sonic goodies *Mick* and Co. will
unleash on my eardrums with the new album they are working on.

I really haven't been this *Jones'd* about a group, and new music from a
group, since I was a teenager and very much into the rock group - *KISS*.

All I can say is - *GEAUX HEEP!!!*

:)

Take care, Everyone.

*Shawn -*