[Heeplist] 2014 Heep Calendar??

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 9 08:43:37 EST 2014

Probably more a question there aren't that many Heep fans who use calendars
that don't get them from other sources at Christmas anyway. I find it a lot
easier and quicker to scribble my and the wife's whereabouts/activities on a
calendar than type them into a phone/computer.  I should have known better
though than to suggest a Heep calendar as a present from the family :-)

Pete