[Heeplist] 2014 Heep Calendar??

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 07:49:01 EST 2014

It was not that long ago we all used to look forward to getting a calendar
to hang up for the new year.  I am not sure what year I made the switch, but
I no longer carry a little calendar card, or list of phone contacts in my
wallet.  Everything is now digital, I rely heavily on my iphone calendar.

It is sad the Ioannis calendar project did not go as planned, but so few use
calendars anymore that it may have been doomed from the start.