[Heeplist] Vinyl players in cars.

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:42:34 EST 2014

chrysler trued a "hiway hifi" record player , and oldsmobobile had one that
played records in the dash board . both were very limited production things
and did not last . like you said , it was the bumps that killed it . 8
tracks were perfected from the 4 track right here in Wichita Kansas by
William Lear . any one remember seeing Learjet Stereo on the back of the
tapes ?