[Heeplist] iTunes & Uriah Heep

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Jan 8 03:06:15 EST 2014

Hi Kirk

Yes, reason for this is different labels. iTunes and other similar
companies make deals with record companies, I don't think the bands
usually have a say in this, that depends on what kind of deal they
have made. Most of Heep back catalogue is owned by Universal Music but
Sony Music has rights to Equator and company that released
Acoustically Driven and Electrically Driven doesn't exist anymore so
it's unlikely that they will be available there.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi