[Heeplist] Best Hard Rock/Heavy Metal of 2013?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 11:15:51 EST 2014

In order for the post to make sense you have to click on the link.  There
are videos for the first few top songs, but the one I want to comment on is
the Deep Purple one, I raved about this cd earlier in 2013, but this video
first all is the coolest video I have seen since the early 80's when the
Tubes did "She's a Beauty".  As a fan of old horror flicks it was great to
see the clips of Vincent Price.  The clips of DP are "Price-less" too,
pardon the pun.  I was watching the guitar work of Steve Morse, he has to be
the most under rated guitarist, the guy is phenomenal.  Lets be honest, if
Mick left Heep none of us would iike his replacement.  You cannot replace
guys like Blackmore.  Anyhow, the musicianship and vocals on this song are
second to none. A strong song on a truly strong, progressive cd!

Also note I am about 1/10th the fan of DP as I am of Heep and for as much as
I love Heep 1/10th is good!