[Heeplist] Best Hard Rock/Heavy Metal of 2013?

Rick Wilson futureprimitive1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:14:35 EST 2014

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/features/songs-of-the-year-top-50/

I have yet to hear the new "Coney Hatch", which would certainly be a
favourite in advance, but as I said The Head's "Aftershock" was pretty
phenomenal; and, honourable mentions to "The Winery Dogs" and "The Dead
Daisies".  I know that many of YOU liked "Deep Purple", "Black Star Riders"
(With their horrific name and all!) and The Sabs, but I think even "Alice
in Chains" delivered more than the 3/4 Sabs; and, it was nice to hear some
Bowie again even if it was without Reeves Gabrels and Carlos Alomar.

Rick
[?]

--
http://about.me/rick.wilson