[Heeplist] Video from my band (NHC)

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 06:28:00 EST 2013

VERY SMALL stage, I know how that goes we have played some tiny places. As far as sound that is how the vids go a lot of time. My only real no no with this is the music stands on stage. I like my band to be tight and really know thei r parts. Every band has their way I guess. I have to say you fit everyone up there, we have 5 and it gets crowded at time and you guys have many more. Keep on Keeping on

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever