[Heeplist] Video from my band (NHC)

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 04:22:39 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

A video from my new pop cover band's first ever live gig has appeared on the 'net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunpEfa9Nec&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlC97aObF_33ioo3UynvM-A

Sound quality is not the best, and this was our first ever live gig after about 5 months together so it is not the best performance we're capable of - the week after we played a much better gig.

If you scroll to about 00:36:50 we start playing "I Will Survive" - this is your chance to see ol' me up front and playing bass like I mean it :-) The stage was VERY small so I was mostly buried in the back, unable to move an inch :-)

I have suggested we add "Why Did You Go" to our set list, as we tend to do an acoustic first set if we play 3 / 4 full sets and well, I like the song! So in future there may be (HC) next to this type of posts from me :-)

Cheers,

Dave