[Heeplist] New Boston cd out today

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Dec 13 16:41:40 EST 2013

*HEEP'n*

I like all of the eras / lineups of the group.

I'm glad the group persevered and are still carrying on here in the 21st
century.

I'm looking forward to this DVD, a new album, and hopefully a *'Live In
Spain'* official bootleg album as well.

*Mick Box* and company are truly a *'Class Act'!*

The group does so many cool things for their fans, and I really like that
aspect of the band.

And - the group really appreciates their many fans worldwide, I feel.
*Awesome!!!*

:)

Take Care, Everyone.

Keep A *HEEP'n!*