[Heeplist] Byron CDs

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:42:10 EST 2013

Speaking of covers and people who do them, I saw Gov't Mule about three
weeks ago in Seattle.  In case anyone's unfamiliar, this is Warren Haynes'
band and he is famous for doing lots of covers in his live shows, including
the likes of Humble Pie, Zeppelin, and Sabbath, amongst many others.  At the
Seattle show, his encore was "All Apologies" by Nirvana, and while I was
never a Nirvana fan, it's kind of a cool song and I enjoyed hearing the Mule
do it.   He did a couple of Halloween shows last month in California where
he had Robby Krieger sit in for the entire second set and encore and all
they did were Doors songs.  However, I've never seen a Heep cover in any of
his set lists.  Anyone who's familiar with GM know if he's ever covered
Heep?  He's got a keyboard guy in the band who also plays second guitar, so
a Heep song would seem to be right up his alley.

Todd C.