[Heeplist] Byron CDs

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 16 17:15:10 EST 2013

Got my Byron CDs, just started listening to Spirit..., sounds excellent! These are great treasures, I've always liked hearing others do cover songs, so now I get to hear my favorite all time vocalist performing old classic songs. And as Bob mentioned, there are a lot of songs I don't know, so they are like new Byron songs. Anyway, thanks for your involvement Ron, and the person putting these out. They are excellent quality, and such a neat continuing collection.

Stan