[Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Nov 14 16:44:29 EST 2013

Bob,

Thank you for the *YouTube* clip. Nice video!

:)

Thanks to everyone for the *anthology/compilation* info. Appreciated.

I have the *'LIVE '73'*, *'SPELLBINDER'*, and *'ACOUSTICALLY DRIVEN'*
*'Live'* recordings. I really like all three of these *Albums*, and I
listened to the classic *'LIVE '73'*  album a few days ago.

I've heard the rare, and hard to find, *'ELECTRICALLY DRIVEN'* album via
*YouTube*. Thankfully a fan uploaded it to the site.
I really liked the version of *'Bird Of Prey'* that is on this album.

I'm still working on my *HEEP* *studio albums* collection.

I need to have my local music store order off for the *'LOOK AT
YOURSELF'*album. And, I really want to get the*
'RAGING SILENCE'* album as well. I really like *HEEP's* cover of the old
*ARGENT* tune - *'Hold Your Head Up'*!

I'm looking forward to a new *URIAH HEEP* studio album, as well as the *'LIVE
IN SPAIN'* recording if it is released.

Once again, thank you for the video clip, Bob.

Get well, take care, and Keep A *HEEP'n!*