[Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

Evert Achterberg (UH) evert at uriahheep-discography.com
Thu Nov 14 11:42:48 EST 2013

I think you're right

Evert

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Heeplist [mailto:heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com] Namens Pete
Wharton
Verzonden: donderdag 14 november 2013 13:42
Aan: 'Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)'
Onderwerp: Re: [Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

If memory serves me correct, Bob, these weren't actually completely new
studio recordings. I thought they had taken a lot of the live stuff from
acoustically driven/magician's birthday and just added the odd little extra
bits on in the studio. That's why they were panned I think, nothing to do
with the lineup of the time redoing the classics. On Celebration they
rerecorded them completely in the studio.

I could be wrong though, memory isn't what it used to be :-)

Cheers,

Pete