[Heeplist] Remasters - The Official Anthology

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Wed Nov 13 18:08:34 EST 2013

Igor,

Is this *'ON THE REBOUND'* anthology a good one?

I'm curious about this release, and any information/opinions on it will be
much appreciated. Thanks.

I have the recent *'ICONS'* (mix/hits) disc, and it is OK, but it is only a
single disc compilation, and quite limited in it's selection of songs.

I have an old *URIAH HEEP's* - *'THE BEST OF ...'* vinyl album. Also, *'FALLEN
ANGEL'* on vinyl as well. I purchased these rascals m*any, many moons
ago*- when I was in my twenties. Amazingly they survived, and I have
them put
away for safe keeping.

Take Care, Igor.

And - Keep A *HEEP'n!*