[Heeplist] Spirit in the Sky

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 11:37:41 EST 2013

> So Ron, please pass on to Colin that 95% of us truly appreciate and are highly grateful.  Tell him there are always
> armchair critics in life no matter whether its music, movies or sports.  Tell him he has made many heep
> fans happy, and not to worry about those who can never be happy no matter what.  His job is not to change them or
> eradiate them. Lol!

While I completely agree with Bob here, I do wonder why Colin is taken aback by the fact that some people do not believe this or that track to be Byron. It's not like anyone is crying "fraud" or whatever (to the best of my knowledge, anyway). It is  just that some songs sound so "not like David Byron" that it is hard to believe it truly is him. I won't make assumptions either way, I am just happy with what has been released so far, and hope there will be a few more volumes yet to come!

That said, I have listened to about half of the Spirit In The Sky album and look forward to hearing more!!! Now all I need is a bit of time ...

Eddie