[Heeplist] Various Topics...

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 07:29:00 EST 2013

The funny part in the USA now is, if you want something from China you just
go to a store.  When you turnover any item in our stores it says "made in
China"  I remember a few years ago, going to Washington DC and inside a gift
shop I found a snow globe of the US Capital.  I turned it over and it said
"Made in China" that about sums it.