[Heeplist] Uriah Heep vs Ken Hensley

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Mon Nov 4 14:18:23 EST 2013

I agree with every word you've posted on this David!

This is exactly why I don't D/L any of the current shows that come across
dime. There has been something missing for me since Lee was sacked/asked to
leave. Now that's taking nothing away from Russell's ability, he's a great
drummer but he's not Lee and it's as simple as that! Russell's drumming has
changed the feel of Heep, no debating this, if you don't hear it that's all
well and good, but from a drummers point of view it's a simple fact.