[Heeplist] Humble Pie : Performance

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Oct 30 01:59:43 EDT 2013

Sounds great, hoping I can find a way to get it, I've been really excited about this since I heard about it. There was something really special about live Pie that very few if any other bands had, they never captured anything close in their studio albums, or the heaviness of this lineup again.
(:€)~