[Heeplist] Robin Trower nhc

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Oct 24 06:30:42 EDT 2013

 Any Trower is good, in my opinion. Especially with Dewar singing. However I have only Bridge Of Sighs LP (original sounds good) in my collection - the rest of the era is pretty much the same to me but less catchy. Still, very stylish and with a unique sound... of late Hendrix :)))))))))))))
Cheers, Igor

Среда, 23 октября 2013, 18:25 -05:00 от Shawn Mctopy <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu>:
>*TROWER*
>
>I have *Robin Trower's* *'LIVE' *Album (on vinyl) put away somewhere. I
>like that album! I also like his* 'IN CITY DREAMS'* Album as well *(I have
>this album on cassette tape)*.
>
>*Robin Trower* sound as if he plugs his guitar into a giant high-wattage *Lava
>Lamp*, as his sound is so *'Dreamy'* at times. I believe this is via his
>use of a *Uni-vibe* FX gizmo.
>
>Take Care, Everyone.
>
>And ... as always, Keep A *HEEP'n!*
>

>On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Jay Pearson < deepheep at yahoo.com > wrote:
>
>> Thanks, that's good to hear. I'll keep it on my wishlist.
>>
>> Jay
>>

>> ________________________________
>>  From: DAVID M SHERROD < porcupineheep at cox.net >
>>
>> The quality is better than any of the bootlegs I've got, and I've never
>> found a bootleg with the Long Misty Days songs before and I've been looking
>> for over ten years, again the quality is far better than I've ever heard
>> before.
>> (:€)~
>>
>> Jay Pearson < deepheep at yahoo.com > wrote:
>>
>> >Only problem with the Trower release is the album is a compilation of a
>> handful of tracks from various concerts have been out in their entirety as
>> outstanding quality bootlegs for many years. They were all originally from
>> radio broadcasts and are easily found online. I'm curious to hear if the
>> quality is improved enough to be worth buying.

>>  http://www.travellersintime.com
>>
>> Official Uriah Heep Website
>>  http://www.uriah-heep.com

Igor Shveytser