[Heeplist] Robin Trower nhc

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Wed Oct 23 19:25:19 EDT 2013

*TROWER*

I have *Robin Trower's* *'LIVE' *Album (on vinyl) put away somewhere. I
like that album! I also like his* 'IN CITY DREAMS'* Album as well *(I have
this album on cassette tape)*.

*Robin Trower* sound as if he plugs his guitar into a giant high-wattage *Lava
Lamp*, as his sound is so *'Dreamy'* at times. I believe this is via his
use of a *Uni-vibe* FX gizmo.

Take Care, Everyone.

And ... as always, Keep A *HEEP'n!*