[Heeplist] There's gonna be a Heepvention in Belgium

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Wed Oct 23 17:50:03 EDT 2013

Hi all,
here's my final decision on the Heepvention subject.

I am accepting the chalenge, i am all prepared to start organising a
wonderful event here in the land of the best beer, the land of the best
chocolate, the land of the real fries, Belgium.
So, put your dollars in a jar on a daily basis already. This event will
bring something old and something new together for sure.
Some input from Alan Keetley, from Lars O. Nonstad and from David Amendolara
and some others outside the Heeplist, will make this a very special event.
You are warned, if you don't attend, you are so terribly wrong. Easy for me
to say? Yes of course, i know ;-).

But i know in my heart, those who have been on a Heepvention before, know
that it is always something special, meeting up with Heepsters from around
the world. Playing music together, meet the bandmembers of the past. They
all love their fans and so they love to come and mingle.

For the moment i am aiming on early august 2015, so that's more than a year
from now.

Some people offered me to help with website and facebook profile, t-shirts,
names and numbers, thanks guys, you know who you are.

So, all i ask of you all, if you have nothing else planned for august 2015,
don't plan anything but a travel to that little country next to England and
Germany, under Holland and above France (for those who seem to have problems
situating my country).
I remember someone here asked me from where i was when i entered the
Heeplist, saying "Aah Belgium, the town above Paris". Come and convince
yourself that this is a very nice country, with the best taste in alot of
things.

Hope to be able to have more information very soon, hope to see alot, if not
all, of you.

Staf