[Heeplist] Motorhead - Aftershock!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Oct 21 15:19:33 EDT 2013

*Tony Iommi*

Tony Iommi Remains Heavier Than
Thou<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_1122452950_52147_11>  In
his September 2013 cover story, the architect of heavy metal talks tone,
songcraft, overcoming adversity, and what it means to have a new Black
Sabbath album and tour. Bonus! Current Ozzy gunslinger Gus G details
Iommi's influence.  Read More
»<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_1122452950_52147_12>