[Heeplist] Motorhead - Aftershock!

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 14:23:50 EDT 2013

My favorite remains Another Perfect Day (the only album with Brian Robertson of Thin Lizzy as guitarist). Kinda like choosing Conquest as your favorite Heep album! LOL!

Die You Bastard! is one of my Top 20 metal tracks ever.

Jay
np - Dio at Domino's

 From: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>

Overkill, Ace Of Spades, Bomber - those are the best. The rest is.. also very good (the earlier - the better), but it's like with AC/DC really, you always know what you're gonna get. Originals, with Filthy and Fast Eddie are the best, no matter what any of us say. They are classic and timeless, albeit totally unlike Heep :)))))))))