[Heeplist] Trouble

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Oct 19 07:00:15 EDT 2013

 Dave,
Are you saying that modern recordings are superior than the old (classic) ones soundwise? And do you think Mr.Hensley has been left somewhere back in time with his engineering (producing) capabilities?
Cheers, Igor
P.S. Regarding modern UH, I quite like the way Sonic Origami was recorded. And Ken's A Glimpse Of Glory was very good.

Суббота, 19 октября 2013, 1:39 -07:00 от DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>I was listening to Kens New album and it's just fine better than the rest, it's the first studio album that the drums don't really bother me, it just seems better all around than his other albums. His other studio albums always sounded a step below the normal quality of recordings these days, and a bit dead, like all the feeling was gone, I really hope I can afford to get the CD version rather than just an mp3. I played it for the Wife and she seemed to like it as well, she likes today's Heep better than the Byron era, but hasn't been real impressed with the last couple albums, so it's nice to have something new that I can play when she's around.
>(:€)~

Igor Shveytser