[Heeplist] Trouble

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Oct 19 06:12:51 EDT 2013

The drums are in the background, but that's a good thing since I have not liked them so much on past albums it's hard to even listen to. It is a modern recording, but like the drums past recordings have been so over produced they seem flat and cold, like each member recorded their part at home and mailed it in. But we all hear things different which is why I want to hear a lossless recording, it's hard to really tell from an mp3 which are really compressed and very different to my ears.
(:€)~