[Heeplist] Kens Trouble

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Oct 13 13:12:10 EDT 2013

 Bob, this ... creature is by no means supposed to look alike Equator, those guys didn't have such a privilege, that is taking part in it, some of them were at school then! :)))))) Mostly it is in the same vein as Faster is, the voice is different though, and the general mood is rather different as well. Somethig is going on with Ken definitely....
Cheers, Igor

Воскресенье, 13 октября 2013, 9:31 -04:00 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>Sadly no Trouble yet here.  I ambushed the mailman Saturday, followed him
>around for a few blocks, but still no Trouble.  I did ask him to be on the
>lookout for me and make sure it goes out for delivery the day it hits the
>post office.
>
>This is the first review I have read that offers hope. From what I read so
>far previously, I was expecting Equator with Conquest type vocals.
>

>On 10/13/13 2:10 AM, "Dave Sherod" < porcupineheep at cox.net > wrote:
>
>> Well, a big thank you goes out to a friend on the list. And I had a chance to
>> hear Ken's new studio album, and I'll have more on it when I hear it all a few
>> times, but right away I like this album, I also like the singer a lot, there
>> was something I didn't like so much about the last singer on the last studio
>> album, but I really liked him on the live album. I find this album so far to
>> have everything missing from the last studio album which I only liked the
>> opening track on. Anyway I'll have more to say later, but so far this is a
>> real keeper.
>> (:€)~
>Dave
>Heeplist mailing