[Heeplist] Trouble

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Oct 11 01:07:47 EDT 2013

Sounds interesting, but why the profanity, that's beyond me, I would expect his music to sound a bit like his other songs since he writes in a certain style, so that's not an issue if it sounds good. As for the reviews I've read they have all touched on different things and have made this album sound even more interesting, I only wish I could afford to get it, but I'm sure I'll get a chance to hear it after its fully released, so keep the reviews coming.
Dave