[Heeplist] David Byron's Avenue Records Material

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Sat Sep 28 21:53:14 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the kind words, here and in private.  I'm as excited as
anyone over this.   It's been a dream of mine to find the sources of this
material and hopefully see it all released.   I was lucky in finding the
contact who owned all the master tapes but truth is he found me on Youtube
from all the videos I was putting up a few years back.

This was never about money and I have made nothing from this, but I do get a
free copy and the satisfaction of knowing more may come out in the future if
we support the efforts.  Well I may end up with a chance to own some of the
original EPs that are 43 years old and have never been played.  I do hope
that comes about.

Right now I know there is still enough material for four more discs in the
future.  It's hard to believe David did that much work during this period.
I have transfers of about all of it but I want the remasted final pressing.

Ron