[Heeplist] David Byron's Avenue Records Material

uriahheep at comcast.net uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 12:02:11 EDT 2013

I am excited about this, thank you so much Ron!!
Many of the songs below are all time favorites of mine from 60's and early 70's. Especially Junior Walkers's "What does it take"!!
That does it take to win your love for me, I try I try in every way I could......

Wow, I finally get a copy of this song!!