[Heeplist] Smoke on the Water

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Sep 13 13:26:11 EDT 2013

*'Snookie' *

*LOL!*

Familiar with the* 'Jersey Shore'* Tv show. Also, unfortunately, familiar
with hurricanes, as I hunkered down for Katrinia, Gustav, and Issac.
Hurricanes are nothing nice at all!   :(

Glad to read that a rain storm helped y'all out, and extinguish the fire.

I really enjoy the *'Vincent Price'* video, as I love old black & white
horror and science fiction movies. Sometime in the near future I plan on
purchasing the new album from *DEEP PURPLE*.

I liked the new album from *SABBATH* - *'13'* too.

Take Care, Bob.

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*