[Heeplist] Smoke on the Water

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 06:41:39 EDT 2013

No, we did not go over there, but if you looked out the window to the East
you saw the barrier island across the bay. Seaside is a major tourist
attraction.  They even filmed an MTV show for several years there called
"Jersey Shore" not sure how reaching the show was.

The good news is, mother nature helped put the fire out with a nice over
night rain storm.  I have not heard yet details about how it started etc.