[Heeplist] Mac Steagall's Health

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Sep 6 15:34:32 EDT 2013

 Coyote?! :)))) Obviously, you don't like Glenn and the likes much :))) As for me, I love Conquest - it is a very good record, no matter what they say musicians themselves inclusive. Unfortunately, most of the time success is the only measure. If it 'd be with the album - the general attitude should have been different, I am sure. Musicianship and songwriting there are both excellent, one just got to have proper ears. Also a matter of taste, of course, but even if you don't fancy the vocal parts you can not ignore how good both melodies and playing are. The last one great for me.
Cheers, Igor

Igor Shveytser