[Heeplist] Mac Steagall's Health

Bob W uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 19:42:32 EDT 2013

Yes Conquest!!  That one gets the blood boiling on the list. I actually really like it. After all it s Kens last with the band.  Fools is one of my all time fav Heep tunes.  I love the powerful guitar work and vocals.  Out on the street sounds like Heep's answer to Stairway to Heaven. Plus the hit single Feelings.  Well it should have been!   I also love air Ain't Easy. No Hammond but some brilliant synth keys by Ken. Trevor does some nasty tasty bass licks  on Imagination.

On the downside, another drummer and a vocalist that sounds like a Coyote with its balls caught in a trap.

Bob Winward