[Heeplist] Happy Birthday [NHC]

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Sep 5 17:04:42 EDT 2013

Igor,

As it was my very first Concert, it was definitely an experience!*
QUEEN*were on their
*'JAZZ'* Album Tour at the time.

They did a little Acoustic set, and *Brian May* and *Roger Taylor* had
featured solos during *'Brighton Rock'*.

Brian's solo featured him playing through an *Echoplex* unit, and Roger
played a bit on some *Kettle Drums* for his solo.

Two years later, in 1980, I saw *QUEEN* again, this time in Baton Rouge.
They were on Tour for their *'THE GAME' *Album.

My favorite albums from the group are - *'QUEEN'*, *'A NIGHT AT THE OPERA*',
and the* 'FLASH GORDON'* soundtrack.

I also like Brian's little solo album - *'STAR-FLEET PROJECT'*, which
features special guest guitarist - *Eddie Van Halen.*

Take Care, Igor - *And Keep A Rockin'!*

*Shawn -*