[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: McCartney & live album

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Sep 6 18:41:41 EDT 2013

For fans of *'Slowhand'* -

Eric Clapton *Unplugged: Expanded and Remastered* out October
15<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_1061178387_49708_11>
  Reprise Records celebrates Clapton's legendary 1992 all-acoustic MTV
performance with a new 2-CD set that includes a remastered version of the
original album and six unreleased outtakes. A DVD version features a newly
restored version of the concert and over an hour of previously unseen
footage.  Read More