[Heeplist] McCartney & Wings

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Aug 29 20:59:17 EDT 2013

When I read your first post about solo artists I was thinking you were talking about artist's that wrote all their own stuff, which is mostly very true, most of the solo artist's mentioned like Blackmore always had a writing partner like Doo, JLT, and now Candice so it's not a true solo band, is that what you were saying.?
Dave