[Heeplist] McCartney & Wings

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Aug 28 22:26:17 EDT 2013

Well, when it comes to success he has had plenty of that no question, but his quality of music just like all the other Beatles had not matched what they did as a band, very much like Ken and Heep, neither one has matched what they did together. But they have all had their moments on their own, but again that's just my feeling about it.
Dave