[Heeplist] McCartney & Wings

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 22:16:21 EDT 2013

Hmm, I'm not sure how it's possible to say "Paul didn't do much after the
Beatles" when he clearly wrote the most hit songs and has had the most
prolific and steady, long-lasting career of any of the Fab Four.  Granted,
it's hard to know what Lennon would have done if he was still alive, but
still.  Sir Paul has not disappointed in terms of sheer output, even if you
don't like his music.  And I do, for the most part, at least the 70s stuff.

Todd