[Heeplist] 2001 MBP

Evert Achterberg (UH) evert at uriahheep-discography.com
Wed Aug 28 01:58:38 EDT 2013

Pictures of MBP2001 http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/gigs/2001/mbp01.htm
London 2002 http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/gigs/2002/london01.htm
MBP2003 http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/gigs/2003/london01.htm
MBP2004 http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/gigs/2004/mn01.htm

Evert

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Heeplist [mailto:heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com] Namens Mac Steagall
Verzonden: woensdag 28 augustus 2013 4:48
Aan: Igor Shveitser; Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
Onderwerp: Re: [Heeplist] 2001 MBP

Igor,

I have no axe to grind concerning how things went down during the 2001 MBP. However, I do take anything said by band members past and present with a grain of salt. Obviously, they have their own interests to support and they are hardly unbiased. I think if you back either side completely (Ken vs Mick), it will bite you on the ass eventually.  In other words, no one's perfect and everyone makes mistakes so I'm sure there is plenty blame to go around for everyone involved. ;-)

Mac