[Heeplist] Live Fire

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 11:41:45 EDT 2013

Depends how hard core you are. For me, all the official boots with Ioanis covers are essential. None of the official boots with the boring black covers are. Two different series, and the latter don't sound nearly as good to my ears. But I have them all!

For the average Heepster, Kawasaki is absolutely essential. After that, I'd suggest Brisbane and Budapest, if only because they're complete shows.

Jay

 From: Todd Clark <tuck0411 at gmail.com>

Actually, the lowest price at Amazon for a new copy of Kawasaki is currently
$7.41.  For a two disc set containing the entirety of D & W, that's too good
to pass up.  Can anyone comment on the other official bootleg sets for
someone who doesn't have any of them yet?  Are any of the others essential?