[Heeplist] Live Fire

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Aug 16 19:15:55 EDT 2013

Bob,

Thank you. Much appreciated!

*Barnes & Noble*, *Walmart* *(Wally World)* , even my local Music shop ...
when I inquire about *URIAH HEEP* albums all I get is - *Who? What?*

As well as blank and/or confused looks from the young store clerks.

I really know I'm an *Ol' Fart* when this happens. :)

*LOL!*

Some folks just don't know good music, I guess?

Once again, thank you, Bob.

Take Care.

And Keep on *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -